Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Me + Me & Me!


Hi, I am Rosa. I named my title "Friendship is Forever", because I realized that friendship is really important. "Friendship" means there is someone beside or around me to help me out whenever I am in trouble or having a hard time.

In 4th grade, I made a best friend-Sheri. Although I was better than her in English, Korean, Math etc, she was better than me by heart: kindness, forgiveness... She bought me foods whenever I did not bring my food and we shared book whenever I did not bring my book to school. I was heart breaking when Sheri left Malaysia and I thought about not seeing Sheri again. Now, we cannot see each other but we often send mails and tell each other good news and bad news. If we continue mailing to each other, that will build up our friendship and it will last forever. Also, I put up a picture of a piano, because I think that represents me. I love music and my dream is becoming a great musician. I played piano since 6 years old, and i am church pianist now. So, I hope PIANO can be a representation of me.

-Rosa

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Okay,,,, Your passage was really good and it was descriptive and I knew lot of things from reading this passage. THANK YOU!