Monday, December 1, 2008

December.....the best month in a year!

December 2nd... It is my parent's wedding anniversary day. I was the first person who noticed that wedding anniversary is coming soon. My plan was to cook delicious breakfast on Sunday, but I had forgotten. Today, I woke up in the morning to make breakfast, then I realized that it was time to go to school. When I came back, I didn't bring money, so I couldn't buy cake. On the evening, I started to make a fantastic hairband, combaning all my jewerlies, hair pins..... I spent 30 minutes to make that tiny little thing...(Hew...I hope she likes it...)... I thought my mother would like shiny objects, so I put shiny twinkling hair gel onto my hair band. Tomorrow when we have our dinner outside, I am going to give it to my my mom, and take a photo of her smiling at the present I gave her.

Another event that is unique about December is, December is a snowing season! In most countries, they start snowing from November or December.(In my case-Korea- is December...) I haven't seen snow since when I was third grade. I have so much memories with my counsins playing with snow. My best memory in Korea is going to a snow park. I couldn't ride the ski, so I just had to play with snow slide. (Still... I can't ride ski...) I had forgotten the feelings in the snow because I was young... Also, winter is my favorite season!

I know this is childish, but I have memories getting a present from Santa Claus. When I was 4, I got my favorite doll, 5years old, I received a small notebook and when I was 10, I got a set of water crayon. I hadn't received any present from (imaginary) Santa since I was in Malaysia... There are also winter breaks during December! The winter breaks are long in Korea, so my counsin often visit Malaysia during winter breaks. (twice in 4 years...) I can have a relaxful and exciting holiday in winter break.

So, DECEMBER is my BEST month in a year!!

4 comments:

Marvin said...

AWESOME post, I love December too! But i haven't seen snow in my whole life :(, you are lucky :). But anyway, I love your post cause you made it interesting to read. :)
Happy Chirstmas! (or x-mas!)

Kevin said...

Hey! I can understand, why your favorite month is December! I think today is going to be the best day for you because of celebration! I can say that you have been more friendly with your family because of December! Enjoy the MARVELOUS MONTH!

angelaagustinus said...

Interesting post.
Congratulation to your parents !
I kind of like December too-one of my favorites.
It was a tad hard to read on some words...
but other than that, it's awesome.
Keep it up, Rosa!
Make sure you enjoy this favorite month of yours and don't regret anything you do.

sejinlee said...

hey rosa,are you doing this in humanity??? whatever...