Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thinking back 2008...



"5.....4.....3......2......1......0....!!!! Happy New Year!....." I was waiting for that message to come....however, no one sent me that message......When i think back, I think 2008 was the worst / best year ever through out my whole life.




First, my birthday party was GREAT last year. I invited all my friends and went to karaoke, swimming and food fight. Althogh mom had to spend quite a bit of $....the FOOD challenge was the best of all. We each made a horrible drink. For example: Kimbab, tomato, papaya, watermelon, spicy chicken sauce and cola....(SOMEONE really made this...) Then, they ask one friend to eat/drink that. If the person cannot drink that, that person's out. Who ever made it gets a prize. However, these are ALL past....



Happy OVER! NIGHTMARE starts.....



Christmas.....When I think of Christmas, it reminds me of snow, happy face, carrols, presents...... In Malaysia, those events are not likely to happen, but I expected PRESENTS...though...... At Christmas Eve, I was not sleepy so my mom and I watched Christmas movie. Everyone was here, except dad. -1.30am.- We were still watching movies, but dad still didnot return home. This time, mom was quite mad. She picked up her phone and called dad,"WHERE R U!? DO YOU KNOW THAT TODAY IS CHRISTMAS? SHOULDN"T YOU BE WITH YOUR FAMILY?!!!" ....Thirty minutes later, dad came. It has come....




Mom and dad had an arguement. Then, the voice tone started to go up. Soon, they were shouting at each other. I couldn't say a word.... The next morning, there was NO talking. "Good Morning...." That was it. It was a miserable day. The exactly same thing happened the day before 2009 ( 31st December 2008).... MISERY>>>>












9 comments:

Cazz said...

Your Birthday sounds SO FUN!!! Why didn't you invite me?? JUst KIdding. GReat JOb.

Marvin said...

errrr........................................................................................(I am thinking) I hope you like your birthday party and hope that your parents are...you know, not mad at each other. Anyway, you are some great stuff in your post. :)

Kevin said...

I've enjoyed your post and I hope you enjoyed your fantastic birthday party! (Eventhough you didn't invite me) You know, I thought 2008 was the best of the year but not for you... Actaully, there are at least one fighting between parents... so... Don't Worry!!

angelaagustinus said...

The way you describe your birthday party sound really interesting and fun.
You better invite me to your next birthday party this brand new year 2009 :)
I completely adore the beginning and the ending !
Keep it up and try to lift it higher ! ;)

aimi said...

I hope you enjoyed your party and I know your parents will be fine so don't worry about it. To bad you didn't have a great christmas but I hope you got presents that you enjoyed.

Helena said...

You really described your party well and it sounds really fun! The beginning was great. I hope your parents are ok. :P

PaTrIcK said...

I'm glad that you had fun at your birthday party but I think that making the people eat the disgusting food was a bit too much.

sejinlee said...

I still remember the taste of coke with kimbob and chicken.. eh..

Ara said...

Rosa,,can you follow my blog please? how come you follow Kevin's and not me? :(