Monday, March 23, 2009

MALAYSIA WEEK ROCKS ! *0*

March 15th ~ March 19th... MALAYSIAN WEEK!!
First day of Malaysian week
What is that? Why do I have to go there? I want to spend my time in my lovely house. I don't want to go there! I had many thoughts before going to Malaysian week. I thought the schedule would be too tough or challenging for me. There were mount hiking, snorkeling...ect. I haven't tried these activities before, so I was not looking forward very much. However, I MUST go to Pulau Tioman and have a adventurous week. I didn't know that Pulau Tioman is such a wonderful, mysterious and adventurous island.
"Hey! WE are going to sit there. Move!" said the eight graders. "NO! We sat here first. " we, six graders (Sejin, me, yoodam and Alex) protested strongly. We were arguing for the back seat. Six graders also wanted to sit there and eight graders were also desperate to sit at the back. Both of us couldn't give up. The argument went on for about 15 minutes. Then, we made a deal. Since the bus ride was 6 hours long, six graders sit at the back for 3 hours and eight graders sit at the back for next 3 hours! Everyone agreed and six graders enjoyed our 3 hours by playing cards, reading ghost stories, chatting...
After six hours, we arrived at the port. I was quite exhausted by the 6 hours long bus ride, so I couldn't speed up carrying my big bag pack to the port. Then, we took a boat ride. " BOOM!" There was a big crash heard from the floor. I was shocked and looked around me, but there was nothing odd. "BOOM!" There was sound coming from the floor again. I looked at the floor carefully... and found out that the metal door attached on the floor was bumping because the boat was very speedy and bounced to high!!
On day one, we usually relaxed in our room and have a day nap with my roomate, sejin and yoodam.
The sky was getting darker and darker. Everyone were bored. I invited Alex and Yuri to my room. We were all excited by tomorrow's plan- mount hiking. Yuri was an eight grader, but her way of thinking was six grader, so we could chat and play cards together. "Knock Knock..." sejin opened our door. It was Mrs. Foltz. "Time to sleep ladies" We were enjoying our time, and we didn't know it was time to sleep. I was quite disappointed that time flew so fast, but I couldnt do anything. Few minutes later, everyone asleep and I went into the dreamland as well....
*Day 1 over*

1 comment:

sejinlee said...

hello! love your post. Ya, our malaysia week was amazing and enjoyable. It's funny how you described Yuri.. 8th grader but her way of thinking is 6th grader!! you are smart!! kkk I miss my malaysia week. Wanna go again!!